The image with colored at my last copic class - monochromatic, taught by Jennifer Dover. I always wanted to try this technique. This image is so darling, but aren't we suppose to be scare of vampires and isn't the sentiment just scares you. We are no longer scare of vampires since cute Edward Cullen came into our imagination (lol). This stamp is from Stampendous. The copic markers I used are C1, C3, C5, C7. I need to work on my feather technique with the hair. I feel I am not getting it, but are practicing almost every weekend. I used grey cardstock, DCWV dp and creative impression black webbed ribbon. I also embossed the DCWV dp with my swiss cuttlebug embossing folder.
1. Simon Says Challenge: Simon says... Halloween
2. Cupcake Craft Challenge: Challenge 112 ... Scary creatures
3. Ellephantastic Challenge: Challenge 15 - Anything Goes
4. Craftalious Challenge: Challenge 10 - Anything Goes
5. Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge: Challenge 24 - Stripes