Tuesday, July 22, 2008

...More Updates

I had a follow-up with my OB earlier this month. My placenta isn't cancerous, so that is a relief. I am feeling much better and thanks for all the well wishes!! Thanks everybody for keeping up with my blog.

Currently, DH and I have a lot on our plates right hopefully that hopefully everything will start to smooth over in over the next few months and things will start to be better by later this year or early next year.

I haven't created anything for almost 2 months and is not feeling the drive to create. I guess I am in a slump. I still read other artist's blogs and SCS and online craft products, but I don't seem to be able to go to my create station and create something. Maybe one of these days, I will find the drive to create.

Currently, we have four cats we are feeding on our front porch. There is one cat that seems to have an eye issue which we are currently trying to trap, but it seems like he/she is already neutered or sprayed. We will be trapping any of the four cats and getting them neutered or sprayed. Maybe one of these days, I will be able to get some photos of them to show you.

No comments: