Thursday, July 31, 2008

SC187, WT177 Challenges

I got woken up early (before 6AM) this morning by my orange tabby. I decided to do some stamping this morning since I didn't stamp last night. I combined yesterday's SCS sketch challenge (SC187) and today's "Ways to Use" challenge (WT177) and this week's Hero Arts challenge "Amazing" . Julia S. from SCS made my day by having today's challenge. Guess what the challenge is.... "Scrap-It". I was just telling myself to use as much of my scraps as possible throughout this week. Well, this challenge surely made my day. All the papers are scrap papers on this card are from my scrap basket... I have a humongous pile. I pull out my cuttlebug today, for it has been collecting dust. The sentiment (the only stamping I did for this card) is from Hero Arts so that qualify it for the Hero Arts challenge... cheesy, but hey, a challenge is a challenge and I am going to give it to Nick, the LSS owner I ALWAYS go to. She is a talented, creative, and amazing woman. She's my creative inspiration, if it wasn't for her, I won't be addicted, but fulfilling hobby. Is this suppose to be good or bad? It is totally good for me, but bad for my pocket book. Maybe I will make another card for the Hero Arts challenge later this week. I am so excited for this Saturday's VMAA party. See my blog below to join in the fun.
Recipe:
Stamp: Hero Art
Ink: Stazon timber brown
Paper: white, pink, brown, blue pearl, dp, vellum dp
Accessories: Cuttlebug, embossing folders and die, dew drops, and crystal

1 comment:

Gina Lindsay said...

Love the colors! I have been trying to use my scraps too, they grow overnight I think!
Gina