Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bonjour

It's the middle of the work week. One more day of work for me and I am off for 3 day weekend especially for this 4th of July holiday. I can't wait for the weekend to begin as Eclipse is out in the movie theaters. I can't wait to see it.

I would like to mention that Sparkle Smith, a creative and crafty girl is starting her own stamp line called Spakle Creations Rubber Stamp. She will be selling bare rubber stamps and EZ mounts. She is previewing her stamps this week and her store will be open on July 10th, midnight. She is currently having free giveaways. My order from Stamp and Create came today with the Whiff of Joy new release stamps (City Girls 2), The Greeting Farms, and High Hopes stamps and some wonder pattern papers from October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket. I love shopping at Stamp and Create, they have a great selections of stamps, papers, and embellishments, shipping is quick, free shipping over $55, and Lacey is such a great gal. Stamp and Create also have weekend blog candy, monthly challenges and the Wags n' Whiskers have weekly challenges.

On to my card, I stamped this card with the new Amuse release "Everything's Rosy" stamps. I love this Queen Anne Lace stamp. I used Tim Holtz's distress inks, spun sugar and worn lipstick. The leaves is from GinaK Design and the little butterfly is from Cornish Heritage Farms by Kim Hughes, Nature Silhouettes. For the background colors, I used chalks for a soft look. This is a simple card, but just love how it looks. The lines are done with the score pal. The inside of the card is pictured on your right hand.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Card Deeds:
stamps: Amuse, GinaK, Cornish Heritage Farm
Ink: Tim Holtz distress inks, Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI
Accessories: Scor pal

No comments: