Monday, January 14, 2008

Baby Cards

This is going to be a short blog for today as I still have tons of wedding photos to organize, sort, and get extra prints for my parents and to send it to the guests. It's going to be at least a month's project as I have to make "Thank you" cards to be included with the photos. I still have a long list of card swaps I signed up for for the next 3 months and two swaps are due the end of this month and then there's always housework as well as my side job. I need an extra 24 hours in my day.

It's FINALLY out in the MAIL. I finished Audrey's mailbox last week. It is totally a girl thang, look at the colors, the bling, all the floral, and ribbons. I finally finish making a "welcome baby" card for Charlotte, Audrey's new baby sister, but I forgot to take a photo of it before I sent it. I stuff the inside with a pack of accessory stickers and a little tote bag. My husband said Audrey is not old enough to appreciate what you have done, but I know she will LOVE it. I didn't put candies inside because she can get tons of that stuff at my parents' store. This is the front view and the side view of the box.

Here is a baby congratulations card I made last night. I am so late in making these cards, but it is better late than never as the saying goes. I made two of this card, one for my cousin's and one for my friend's new baby boy. This was quick and easy as I totally CASE'D this from a fellow SCS, Bad Sherry http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/767900


Now back to sorting and picking out photos that I want to get extra prints on.

No comments: