Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blog Challenges


Good morning Tuesday. This is going to be a quick post as I need to take my cat, Kutsu to the vet. He hasn't been feeling well. I took him to the vet last Thursday and they said he has minor asthma, so they gave him a shot & said it should work for 5 days & then his asthma should slowly disappear. Well, its been 5 days and last night he kept sneezing like crazy. I call the vet this morning to get an appointment.

I wanted to play with more blog challenges this year. This is the card I finish yesterday night. Sorry about the bad photos, I taken them last night around 12AM. I missed up at the end when I was trying to glue the twine around the sentiment and the glue pour out everywhere including on the card. It is hard to see it on the photograph, but you can see it in real life. I will have to improvise the card to hide the mistake on the card when I am mailing it out. I wanted to play Anyways, this is a Wags 'n Whiskers's stamp and this week's challenge is to use Hearts on the Wags 'n Whiskers's blog challenge. Also, Stamp and Create is sponoring the first sketch challenge on Paper Sundaes. I used the sketch and the hearts for this card. I colored the image w/prisma with OMS. I have been playing w/my copics so much lately, my prisma pencils are feeling neglected. I used my old stash of designer papers I had for years. I want to mention that Stamps and Create carries Wags 'n Whiskers and is currently one of my favorite online craft stores. They carried all the stamping company's I love like Whiff of Joy, Stampavie, The Greeting Farms, and etc. They currently has the Stampavie pre-orders which are just adorable. Also, their stamps are usually 10% to 20% off and free shipping for purchases over $55. Before I say "good bye" for today, I want to thank Lacey, owner of Stamps and Create for the free heart charms (the charm I used on this card). They are beautiful, I love them.

Deeds:
Stamp: Wags 'n Whiskers; sentiment - unknown
Ink: Memento Black, Ice Blue Colorbox chalk
Paper: Gina K pure luxury base cardstock; DCWV; unknow dp
Accessories: Prisma color pencils, OMS, oval & scallop oval nestabilities; heart buttons; Twine; heart charm

6 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Such a cute card! Love your image and the hearts are perfect on there! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes!
Shanna :)

HappyCrafter said...

What a sweet card! The embelishments and especially the heart charm are wonderful, and I like the colours you went with. I'm glad you were able to play along with us on this weeks challenge at Paper Sundaes. Hope to see you next week!

Christine said...

Very cute card, hope your cat is okay! Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Paper Sundaes!

Lacey Stephens said...

Wow!!! What a sweet post!! Thank you so much for all of hte lovely "plugs" for my store!!!
Your card is amazing!! I just love seeing what others do with my stamps (especially the ones with my kids...this stamp is based on my son Ryan)!!
Would you be willing to allow me to show this card on either my blog or in the store?
By the way, I hope your kitty is feeling better. I have asthema, so I know the feeling!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Ying and gorgeous colouring of Ryan, I hope your kitty Kutsu is feeling better, Hugs, Nikki x

CarlaKH said...

This so cute- love that lil cowboy! thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!