Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Happy New Year everybody. I didn't mail out any Christmas cards for 2009 as I barely made any cards this past year. One of my 2010 New Year resolution is to be more committed to keeping this blog current and to do more crafting. I have been learning how to color with copic since I start investing money on them in 2009. I took time off all last year from the blogging world.

Here is the card I made on New Year's Eve evening. I love Magnolia stamps. They are so adorable. I am buying more cutsy stamps so I can practice coloring them with copic markers. I have to say that my card making skills have evolved through the years and I am trying find what I like & don't like & what I am good at.
SUPPLIES:
Stamp: Magnolia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Chalk in Ice Blue & French Blue (distress around the border)
Paper: DCWV X'mas pack, Gina K pure luxury 120lb cs, unknow blue cs.
Accessories: Nestabilities, red ribbon, stickles - icicles.

No comments: