Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy 70th Birthday - Hugs to You


I made this for Terry, YuRee putted in a requested on SCS "Need a Lift Forum". She needed 70 cards for her father's 70th birthday. YuRee said her father's tag line is "I need a hug" thus this is what I made. The stamp is from Gina K, "You know you are old when..." set and the sentiment is from Penny Black. I have been admiring Faith Hofrichter aka Markie's Mom on SCS. Check out her cards, it is awesome. I love how she used the white gel pen (Signo pen) on the borders of all her cards. I love it and wanted to try it and I tried it here. Mines off course its as complicated as Faith's cards. I don't make many masculine cards. I hope this doesn't look feminine.
I hope everybody had a wonderful weekend. My DH and I went out fishing at Tempe Town Lake with our friends this weekend. We caught some touts and a carp. The weather is getting warmer over in Arizona. It will start to get HOT in mid-May. TFL
Recipe:
Stamps: Gina K and Penny Black
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Colorbox Red Lipstick and Chocolate
Paper: Espresso DCVW cs, Olive Brazzil cs, Light blue cs, and Basic Grey dp
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, cuttlebug slider die cut, ribbon, crystal effect, clear copic spica pen.

No comments: