Monday, April 7, 2008

What a Lame Blogger....

I am such a lame blogger. I haven't been stamping or crafting for almost 2 months except to do my monthly card swap. I am feeling so much better after my miscarriage. I finely got the "all clear" after 1 1/2 month of going to the lab to get my blood withdrawal every week to test my HCG level. I am back in action and getting my groove back. I just finish reorganizing my craft space and finish my month card swap for April. I have a lot of stamping and crafting to catch up on as I spent quite a bit of money on the cuttlebug embossing folders and dies at Michaels on Sunday because of their "BLOWOUT SALE". I finally get to use my cuttlebug. I had bought it 3 months ago and never play with it because I didn't have any embossing folders. I have so many new stamps I haven't ink yet.

I will be uploading some of the cards I made within the following days.

Thanks for looking at my blog. Leave me a message at the below link to tell me what you guys are up to.

1 comment:

Well said...

We all love reading your blog, Audrey loves the pictures, glad you're feeling better.

Wellman, Yan Kiu, Audrey & Charlotte