Friday, April 18, 2008

Hugs to You



Yesterday night before going to bed, I was able to see SCS's Friday challenge, Limited Supplies (LS164-Long Tall Sally). This morning, my goal was to do this challenge and maybe incorporate other SCS's challenges from this week. When I am done with my card, I did challenges SC172 and WT62-Acrylics instead. My card is 4x81/2, but I added design pattern paper and maybe too much layers and embellishments, thus disqualify from completing LS164 challenge requirements. Most of the stamps are from Great Impressions April Month stamps (bird, nest and vine stamps). The sentiment "hugs to you" is from Hero Arts. I used my cuttlebug swirl folder. I added acrylic red gems and pink flower from Heidi Swapp. I added a button and thread in the middle. I pop up the bird and the eggs in the nest with foam. I colored in the leaves in the vine with green souffle gel pen. I colored the image with Twinkling H2O which gives it a little shimmer. I distress the edges. The dp is from DCVW, the Christmas dp slab.


I had problem uploading the baby shoes picture. I made this last weekend. The baby shoes template is from SCS's Barbra1224 . I wanted to do this for awhile now. I made this for Charlotte, my newest niece. I have to mail this out to her parents which I haven't have the time to do yet.

2 comments:

Renee said...

You have a wonderful blog and I'm so excited I found it! I'm going to bookmark it so I can come back and see your work :)

Well said...

Those shoes look great, Charlotte will love it.