Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cat Fight...You're Mine

I made this card Monday night, but was too tired to upload and yesterday I was just beat. The tabby woke me up before dawn and I was at the clinic all day and was so exhausted that I went to bed by 9 o'clock. This card is so representative of my cats, but DH says the black cat should be the one on top of the tree doing the teasing and the white cat on the bottom looking and the yellow/orange tabby scratching/climbing the tree. I have to agree, but mostly the tabby is the most annoying and wants to get into fights with the other cats. The white cat really detest the tabby, that each time the tabby comes near him, he hisss... at him and paws him and obviously the tabby doesn't like that so the fighting beginnings. My DH favors the 2 older cats because they have been with my DH for over 10 years, thus seniority plays a huge roll in this house. There's sibling rivarly in the house almost every day. Too much testosterone in the house as they are all male.

I colored the image with prisma color pencils and just did simple layering. Nothing extra except to add the ribbon and the paper slider for the sentiment, "Your Mine". I didn't have "Going Getta", so I improvised.

Recipe:
Stamp: Magenta, unknow clear acrylic sentiment
Paper: brown, black, white cs
Ink: Colorbox sky blue , Versafine Onyx and Sepia
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, clear copic spica pen, cuttlebug and slider die cut, ribbon, sponge.

No comments: