Saturday, May 17, 2008

Where's my MOJO this week


Sorry, I haven't posted all week. I have no MOJO this week, thus no cards or project done this week except to finish my Asian ATC cards, but I didn't take any pictures of it because I forgot before it went postal. I am not up to creating this week as my crafting table is a mess and I haven't clean it. I took some time to do some leisure reading. One of my favorite author is Julie Garwood. She writes romance books and I think my SIL is the who got me started on her novels. Here is my unfinished Precious Moment cross-stitching project I talked in my previous blog. I started this almost a year ago and haven't touched it for almost 10 months now. This is suppose to be for my wedding as a guest sign-in framed photo, but didn't get to finish yet. I changed the mailbox to a "Double Happiness" wedding cake. This is it for this week. It is the mid-month already. Where did the time go, half a year is almost gone for 2008? Hopefully, I will find my MOJO soon and start to put up more things on my blog. As always, next week is Gina K Design's new stamp release on May 20th and I am excited as the sneak peeks have been awesome.

This morning, I was up early and recorded my cat Rusty's "play catch", but I was unable to upload it to my computer. I spent all morning trying to upload, but no luck, so I decided to record it using my camera, but Rusty didn't want to play catch anymore. Here is brief video of Rusty's talent. Enjoy the short video. Do you guys see my unfinish painting project for the house. I painted the hallway, but I didn't do the family room, stairways, kitchen, dining, and living room area. I don't think I will ever finish painting unless we are selling this house. Maybe if I get really tired of see white walls again, then I will nag my DH to paint again. Just another example of the unfinish projects in my life. If my Mojo doesn't come back soon, I will upload pictures of my small crafting area to show you where I do all my crafting.

No comments: