Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May Card Swap

I am at clinic today getting most of this month's entries into Quickbooks. Thank godness this month is ending as production was/is really bad. I hope it picks up next month or else we have to take extra measures to cut down on the expenses.

I belong to a monthly card swap on SCS. July is our last month and I don't think I will sign up again for another 6 months as my back is killing me from all that couching. This is my take on the May card swap. I made a flap card, the tutorial is on SCS. There is actually a magnet used to help keep the card closed. I hid it under the dp. The stamp is Elyzbell. As you can see, I am in love with drawing dots lately. Every card has to have some dots. I have to use my white gel pen. I actually bought myself another white inkssential pen because it works so well and got rid off the old white pen I had. Anways, I need to make 6 more of this card and start on the June card swap as I am the hostess. I still haven't decide what my card sketch will be yet, but I have all the images, dp, and embellishments already.
Recipe:
Stamps: Elyzbell, A Muse sentiment
Ink: Memories black dye ink
Paper: red Brazzil, dp, yellow DCWV, sand cs inside
Accessories: prima flowers, diamond stickles, inkssential white pen, red copic spica pen, tombow markers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely birthday card. I love it!

T.C