Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A MUSE May Bumper Card

I received this adorable May bumper card from Christine Gagnon aka ChippySue on A Muse Addict. I have this stamp also. Isn't she is just so darn cute. The stamp is Elzybell stamp which is part of the A Muse line.

Yesterday was Memorial Day and DH and I spent a quiet weekend at home. Yesterday, the cats saw a lizard outside the basement window. They were very intrigue by it, but off course to prevent the lizard from getting hurt we closed the window so he can't get in otherwise my cat will have a field day with him. I wanted to get a picture of it, but I time I went back to the basement, it was gone. DH and I have also been feed a neighborhood feral cat. We have been seen him around our house and the neighbors house for a couple of weeks now. We have been leaving can food for him and he has been eating it or something has been eating the can food. DH calls him our "outdoor cat" as we don't allow our other cats to wander outdoors by themselves.
I was trying to do my May and June monthly card swaps today, but my back is killing me while I was couching down to cut, adhere, and color. I just have to take it easy and just take extra breaks and do one or two cards per day until I get it done.

No comments: