Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mother's Day Card

I finally decided on my mother's day card. This is it. I had this stamp over half a year now and finally inked it up. There were so much details on it that I thought I won't be able to color it. This stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms, Thomas Kinkade Series called "Make a Wish Cottage". I colored this image with prismacolor pencils a few days ago. Last night I decided to just make a simple layered card, thus the focus is on the image. I don't think I did justice to the actual Thomas Kinkade painting. Have a nice weekend.

Recipe:
Stamp: Cornish Heritage Farms Thomas Kinkade Make a wish cottage, savvy stamps sentiment
Ink: Vesafine Olympia Green, Memories Black
Paper: Brazzil purple, white, and black cs
Accessories: prismacolor pencils

No comments: