Monday, May 19, 2008

Dottie Flower Day

I have been having trouble sleeping these few days. Mainly, it is because my cats are playing around our bedroom and the other thing is my stomach hasn't been feeling so well (I kept having cramps).

After a whole week of not creating, I finally found my mojo to play with my stamps again. This is inspired by The Hero Arts Club Blog, Monday's challenge. This week's challenge is to play with "flowers". I used Hero Arts stamps, "friendship writing" and "sunflower blossom". My favorite part is embossing with my cuttlebug and pulling out my white inkssential pen and made dots on the cs. This was pretty simple, but it brought back my creativity again.
Tomorrow is Gina K Designs May new stamps release and the sneak peeks so far have been awesome. Gina is such a generous person, so check out her blog as she is giving away some of the new stamps. The release party is tomorrow night at SCS. Be sure to check it out if you have time.

Recipe
Stamp: Hero Arts - friendship writing and sunflower blossom
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Marvy yellow, brilliant yellow, and brown inks
Paper: DCVW yellow and brown cs and My Eye's Mind dp
Accessories: cuttlebug, versamark pen, sponge, sand paper, white inkssential pen, and ribbons

No comments: